- This event has passed.
Senior Christmas Party
15/12/2018 @ 19:00 - 23:30
THIS EVENT HAS NOW SOLD OUT
Senior Christmas party and award presentation, held at the RNLI College in Poole. Meet in the bar 7pm for drinks, 3 course dinner served at 7.30pm.
Subsidised cost of £20 per person for first 100 entries for members and +1. For non-members and those after the first 100, the cost is £25. Payment, menu choice and seating preferences must be sent to Ian Freshwater by 1st December. See Ian or Tina at Tuesday/Thursday training or send a message to Social Secretary on the “Contact Us” page. Hotel rooms are are available by booking direct with RLNI – £70 double and £60 single B&B.
- Parsnip and chestnut soup (v)
- Tofu, olives and sundried tomatoes, crisp salad topped with avocado and toasted pine nuts with a balsamic glaze (vegan)
- Smoked salmon, prawns and guacamole, with a honey and mustard dressing
- Chicken liver pate, roasted beets and chutney
(all main courses served with potatoes and fresh market vegetables)
- Traditional roast turkey served with stuffing and bacon wrapped sausages
- Baked hake with a herbed caper and sesame gratin, served with a white wine sauce
- Pan seared breast of chicken with a rich mushroom and chestnut sauce
- Butternut squash, chestnut and mushroom en-croute with a mustard and herb sauce (vegan)
- Christmas pudding with brandy sauce
- Duo of chocolate cheesecake with mango coulis
- Red velvet Bundt cake, raspberry coulis
- Lemon sorbet, sliced kiwi
- Poole AC Social
West Quay Road
Poole, BH15 1HZ + Google Map